Saturday, August 13, 2011

*Contest* Show off your bump!

Because of my POOR pregnancy pictures, my camera shyness, my lack of the lovely 'glowing' images as a memory of my bumps, I would like to invite you and yours to enter the Cute-Ecakes "Show me your bump" contest!

What can you win?

A fully stocked "Welcome Home Mommy" Bag- with goodies for pampering Mommy, instead of baby. Remember, after all of your hard work carrying this baby, and the pain you will endure just to get the little cutie out, someone ELSE will be the star of the show! (That's okay, we want cutie to be a star!) But you will deserve some TLC and we intend to reward you for your life building!
Entire package includes:
Bath towel
Face towel
South of France Spa Naturals moisturizer
Gilchrist $ Soames sea salt exfoliating bars (2)
Crabtree & Evelyn fully stocked shower bag
Patio Companion mini cocktail citronella candles (3)
Ghirardelli chocolates (2)
2 wine glasses
Wine charms
Swizzle sticks
Lipton raspberry black tea
Excedrin migraine

Thats right ladies, enjoy the best shower of your life, have a drink, and wake up early!


Details...
We want your pictures! Romantic, humorous, professional, or through your cell phone in the bathroom mirror. Be creative, spontaneous, or send us the shot that you wish hadn't been captured while you weren't looking...heck, you may as well get something for it! All submissions will be posted to the contest page within 24 hours, and we will send you a confirmation email when your image is live on the contest page!

Then come back and vote! You can vote as many times as you like, and send your friends and family in to vote for you too! Suggestions? Throw it out there on Facebook, tweet about it...maybe even a good old fashioned call your friends :)

Attach your photo's HERE. Contest is open to US residents 18 years and older. Admissions will be accepted through August 31, 2011 and a winner will be chosen on Thursday September 1st!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi just calling by whilst blog hopping. Now following. Wish I had photos of my pregnant bellies, all 5 of them but I never really got around to doing it. Be sure to come by and say hi. http://www.acceptingandembracingautism.com/ Sarah

Mama said...

What a fun contest! Now your newest follower! Would love it if you stop by my blog and follow! :-)
http://sewsweetbabyblog.blogspot.com/

GranGoddessa said...

It has been since 1972 since my "belly bump" and it was not even called that back then, way back in the day. :)

Just passing through your lovely blog and wishing you a beautiful day!

Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

Great idea, too bad the photo lab destroyed my "bump" pictures!
Found you via Sundae Hop, what a cute blog you have. :)

Heather Jones said...

Thanks for the contest! I just emailed you my pic. What a great idea!
Also new follower and thanks for stopping by my blog today! :)


Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

Shabby Chic Mom said...

what a cute idea!!

cute blog! New gfc follower from the thursday blog hop! Would love a follow back and say hello!
http://www.mysocalblog.com

Good Girl Gone Green said...

How fun!!!

Xenia said...

Oh, how cute! What a fun contest!

Thanks so much for joining us for Friendly Friday, have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! My husband will kill me if he finds out I posted one of him and myself :)

Now follow you.