Now don't LAUGH at the concoction that created this masterpiece, LEARN from it!
Leftovers can be amazing!!
Our CRAZY Ingredient list- Leftovers the day before groceries!!
- 3 Polish Sausage Links (bite sized pieces)
- 2 Green Peppers (bite sized pieces)
- 6 ounces (1/2 package) mushrooms
- 1 large baking potato diced
- 1/4 can spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 box beef broth
- 6 pierogees quartered (yes wide open)
- 1/2 can bean and bacon condensed soup
- Franks Red Hot (I AM from Buffalo...)
- 3 cups water
- Warm up the pierogees in the microwave
- Brown the sausage
- Add Veggies and saute over medium heat
- Add liquid + condensed soup
- Heat through
- Add pierogees just before serving
You will be ULTIMATELY surprised at what a hearty, family satisfying meal you will get when the warm cheesy potato runs out of the pierogee and creams up the broth...UMMMMMY NUMMY