Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rennovation

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes
I recently heard through the grapevine that the stock market is going to continue to fall and the economy is still on the way down. This news only reaffirms my thoughts about stopping renovation on my house. The only bad thing about stopping our renovation projects is that my wife will be really upset because I know she wants to continue updating the living room and the master bedroom but I just have so many reservations about spending more money while there is so much uncertainty regarding the economy. However, maybe getting a new security system installed in the house would be a good compromise since my buddy showed me Security choice online and explained how affordable a home security system could be. Now I feel like we will be a lot safer and my wife will feel like we are still making necessary upgrades to our house. The only thing I have to worry about now is trying to get all this trash out of our house that the construction workers have left.

0 comments: