Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sunday Funday Hop Week #16

Thanks for stopping by the HIPPEST Hop on Sundays, hosted by Cute-Ecakes and Beauty Brite!

Do-Wa-Dippidy
Welcome to WEEK#16 of our Hip Hip Hop :)
(Yes that song is SOOOO in my head)
And ya don't stop




Feel free to add your twitter, and facebook pages, grab the button and spread the word!

Looking to BOOST your stats?
Gain more followers and traffic?
Lower your Alexa and raise your Klout?


Become a Bloggy Booster today!
Rock it to the bang bang!!!

NEW!!!


Each week we will randomly select one blog from the previous week’s entries to be our featured blog for that week. If that blog happens to be yours, you will get a cute little button to display on your blog, and you will also get the #1 spot for that week! If you are interested in co-hosting, EMAIL ME!

This weeks FEATURED blog is Masshole Mommy




Mass Hole Mommy
 
Howdy!  My name’s Robin and I’d like to welcome you to Masshole Mommy, a blog I’ve been writing since October of 2009.

Urban Dictionary defines a masshole as “For residents of Massachusetts, it is an achieved title for drving faster, being wreckless, cutting other drivers off often, and having no patience for other drivers on the road”.
First and foremost, I am the mom of three boys.
 
Being a mom is the absolutely the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I am incredibly lucky to have my children in my life.  I have a four year old and seven year old of my own and when I got re-married last October, I gained a bonus son, who is 14.  My 14 year old is currently in 9th grade, my seven year old is in 2st grade and my four year old goes to preschool 3 mornings a week.
Read more HERE!


3 comments:

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Thanks for hosting... having a few issues adding your button. But I am certain its the user and not the button

Denise McDonough said...

MassholeMommy is the bestest!

kewkew said...

Hi I am a new follower. Thanks for hosting this blog hop. I have added your Sunday Funday Hippidy blog hop button to my Blog Hops page. I would love if you could stop on by, perhaps follow while you are there and link up to my Lovin' the Weekend Blog Hops linky.
Have a great weekend
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/10/lovin-weekend-blog-hops-week-2-oct-15.html