So I came up with these pretty cubes, made from a plain cardboard box and tissue paper!
- 1 container of mod podge - (This is a water based glue and sealant that washes off everything!)
- 1 large moving box
- 4 sheets of pretty colored tissue paper
- sponge or foam applicator
- Apply Mod Podge thoroughly to ONE side of the box, and about an inch down the adjacent sides.
- Place your favorite color if tissue paper in the center, smoothing down the sides. (wrinkles are OKAY!)
- Repeat for all four sides, overlapping the tissue
- Let dry completely!
- Apply another coat of mod podge over the entire surface of tissued sides to seal.
- BAM! Sweet free toybox
Come check out our HORRIBLE playroom that caused the need for these cubes HERE!
You will never again feel bad about the mess YOUR kids made once you see this!!!
Then check back for the finished product! You'll be surprised what can be done for $10!!!