Friday, November 18, 2011

Which is cuter- Puppies or babies?

This post brought to you by Puppies vs. Babies. All opinions are 100% mine.

I found the funniest contest! The Puppies vs. Babies online contest  is now open for votes, and let me tell you it is better than looking at those emails that go around with cute animal pics- This is a photo contest between puppies, and babies!

Let me tell you, I think it is a silly comparison. OBVIOUSLY babies are cuter than puppies! Dogs lick their own butts regularly. Then they try to kiss you with that same tongue???? EEEWWW! Nothing can compare to the innocence and sweetness in a babies eyes!

The winner with the most votes in THIS contest however, will win $5000!!! I wish I had found it in time to submit this photo of my niece, but submissions are closed and voting is OPEN!

I really enjoyed looking through all of the images of Puppies vs. Babies, and as you can see by the little piggy toes popping out above, there is NO question which is cuter! If you dressed a puppy up as a ladybug on Halloween, would it be QUITE the same??

PvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpg

When you have some time today, take a few minutes and get YOUR votes in for your favorite! You could help one lucky mommy, (of a BABY!!!!!) win $5000!

 

Leave your comments here! Do you think babies are cuter than puppies too??

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: