Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What will YOU wear this New Years?

I'd like to introduce you to the BEST source for formal dresses!

I likely would NOT have purchased a formal dress online before having been introduced to this company. If ever I do have an occasion, (and believe me, with 4 kiddos this is RARE) I go to the....MALL! And to be perfectly honest, it never occurred to me to do otherwise! I always wondered where the extravagant dresses came from. You know, the RED CARPET kind; the 'Who is THAT girl" kind; the 'Where did she get THAT dress kind.


PromGirl.net is the answer! Just LOOK at what is available, and NOT for $10,000 like you see on ET :)




As you can see, you can find the most amazing, and UNIQUE dresses here!

It was my senior prom, and I'd found the most beautiful dress at Kaufmanns (Macy's now??) and to my dismay, of COURSE another girl had the same one!! Don't let this happen to you!

From a fashion perspective, I'd like to take a look at the hottest celebrity trends on the red carpet,  and see just what YOU can do for much much less at PromGirl.net!

Here is Mandy Moore at the Golden Globes-
I bet she spent more than $400!
PromGirl.net can one-up that!
Olivia Wilde at the Golden Globes
PromGirl.net for UNDER $350
I am absolutely BLOWN away by the selection and QUALITY of these dresses, and most of all, the price! I never thought that Prom Dresses could be this affordable!


If you have an occasion coming up soon, (ummmm New Years???) OR you have a daughter with a Prom, I encourage you to check out the selection of Prom Dresses 2012!!

WIN!!! Each and EVERY month, PromGirl.net is GIVING AWAY a dress on their Facebook Page!
Go LIKE them right now and enter to WIN!!!








  Cindy Andrzejewski Owner, Cute-Ecakes
Tel: (888) 300-3708  
www.cute-ecakes.com

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Flickr Google Plus
TwitterLatest tweet: Carapelli Oilve Oil Taste Test http://t.co/p6BIZ4OJ via @ahelicoptermom


0 comments: