Friday, December 9, 2011

Turns out I am a closet....{Pictorial}

I recently designed a "Leather and Lace" blog theme, and I got a little surprise during the process... I am a closet rocker.... I am a typical mom I think, I listen to a mix of "when I was in high school" music, soft stations, and a little of the popular music as well. My kids mostly hate what I choose, and most especially when I sing like I am on center stage (Yep I totally envision American Idol in my head LOL) at the top of my lungs.

After creating the design, I thought it would look pretty with some classic rock images, some black and white, hardcore kind of things... And that is when I was hooked! I feel remeniscent of days that were never mine, and a rush of empowerment and purpose JUST from looking at these images.






  Cindy Andrzejewski Owner, Cute-Ecakes
(888)300-3708 
www.cute-ecakes.com 
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus
TwitterLatest tweet: http://t.co/2yGLGUuL Fusion Skin Peel Review http://t.co/LpLlzToA via @GypsiesThread

0 comments: