How do you organize your time, both with the children, and your home business?
I've tried several ways to get things done, and keep track in an organized manner, and I thought I would share MY way with you! I'd love some comments- what works for you? What hasn't?
- Schedule Ahead- I've come to be most productive when I write all of my posts for the following day, the night before.
- Maintain a Regular Post schedule- I have 3 topics per day. Every Monday is a Recipe, a Tuesday Hop, and a Blog Tip. Every Tuesday is a Pictures post, etc etc etc. Anything else I come up with is icing, and this is for more than just organization.
- I never have to worry about writers block, or lacking content.
- My blog will maintain its niche despite having sponsored and affiliate posts mixed in.
- There will be a regularity that my readers can rely on.
- Utilize Google tools for FREE organization!- I've seen several products out there that will master your budget and calendar... Truth is that I've tried some, but never really gotten into the groove. I just couldn't customize things just as I wanted. I would like to show you how you can make your own system that works great in a Mommy Blogger's life!
- Giveaways are color coded for group or mine and it is easy to see start and finish, as well as how many I have going on at one time.
- Review deadlines are added in the same time slot each day so it is easy to see
- Daily posts are here as well, so I always know what needs to be posted.
- I always have the tasks showing, so I can have easy access to links to my P&L spreadsheet.
I've created a spreadsheet for myself to track everything from reviews, income from sponsored posts and affiliates, to expenses and giveaways. It is easy to see on the snapshot page just where my income is coming from, what is working and what is not.
You can make a copy of this system for FREE! Just go to the spreadsheet HERE. Click "File--->Make a copy" It will be saved into YOUR Google Docs.
Make sure to come back and let me know if you like it!!