I was recently lucky enough to receive the Eclos Skin Care line for review, and I LOVE it! éclos Skin Care features Apple Stem Cells extracted from a rare Swiss apple which have shown tremendous ability to stimulate skin stem cells, encouraging aging skin to behave like younger skin. Plant extracts, vitamins and anti-oxidants combine with the Apple Stem Cell technology to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and tired skin. Brilliant!
What I first loved about this product, was the strong, fresh fragrance. It is similar to lemongrass, and to be perfectly honest, the smell and fresh feeling is what kept me using the product. My skin immediately felt tingly and tight. The problem I usually have with skin care lines, is that I start off strong and use them religiously, until I slack and eventually find a half full tub of cleanser under the sink 4 months later...This time I finished the bottle and I'm sad to see it gone =(
Although I am not by any means a wrinkly old lady, I am beginning to see the meaning of "loose skin" on my face, and I find a new crows foot with every check. Although I only used this product for a couple of weeks, I think you will agree that the difference is noticeable! I look forward to seeing the effects of continued use!
(A new hair cut and color too...what do you think!?)
The entire skin care system includes.....
- Facial Cleanser Skin Prep (Extends Skin Cell Longevity, Gently Purifies Pores, Primes For Treatment)
- Cellular Activator Face Serum (Regenerates Skin Cells, Rehabilitates Aging Skin, Resists Further Damage)
- Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream (Awakens Cell Renewal, Brightens Dull Skin, Reduces Line And Wrinkles)
- Restorative Eye Cream (Slow Signs of Aging, Firms Delicate Skin, Reduces Fine Lines)
- Instant Radiance Facial Scrub (Activates Cell Renewal, Removes Dull, Dry Skin Cells, Improves Texture and Tones)
- Skin Renewal Clay Mask (Restores Youthful Texture, Absorbs Dirt and Impurities, Tightens and Reduces Pores)
- Eclos Terry Cloth Headband
Buy It- You can purchase the entire eclos skin care line mentioned above for $19.99 at popular retailers such as Ulta, Rite Aid and Walgreens!!
Win It- I've made it as simple as possible to enter- just leave a comment on this blog post stating which product in the kit you are most excited to try.