Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Perfecting my studying skills while I can

Guest post written by Maria Herman

One of the things that I was so worried about once I went away to college wasn't making friends. Several of my friends from high school are attending the same college. But the thing that I was most worried about was actually balancing my studies with my social life. I have a pretty tight knit group and have been struggling a little bit to let them knwo that I actually do need to study. I mean, we're in college to get degrees!

I've been looking up all kinds of tips for how to study with my Clearwire wimax 4G in my apartment. I was an honors student in high school and enjoyed not having to study and spent my time on other pursuits like sports and my boyfriend.

I have picked up a few tips along the way. One main one is finding a quiet place to study that's separate from my social life. So I've been going to the library to study instead of staying in my dorm room and think that it's really helping out!

0 comments: