Monday, November 14, 2011

Recieve all your bills in ONE place

{EAV:555b7c869334f607}
Check out this new VERY cool website!

Manilla
Gives you the opportunity connect all of your billing accounts to ONE location, so you will receive invoices, bills, reminders and more! This is really cool for me because I get maybe a thousand emails a day??? To consolidate the billing emails to one location would mean #1- I can FIND them, and #2- I won't miss them because they are at the bottom of a HUGE pile of messages!


I signed up in less than a minute, and they have every bill of mine in the system! You really do have to check this out, and best of all it's FREE!!

Want to win $500 to pay your bills?
Click HERE to tell us you signed up for Manilla and answered the hub page question to be entered to win. Official Rules










  Cindy Andrzejewski Owner, Cute-Ecakes
Tel: (888) 300-3708  
www.cute-ecakes.com

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Flickr Google Plus
TwitterLatest tweet: Chatting with Jason Segel and Nick Stoller http://t.co/KWD8v4Oo via @She_Scribes
  Get this email app!  
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla.

0 comments: