We all have them- that load of stuffed animals, (in my case mostly ratty ones that have made their way through all 4 kids..) They lay around, get tossed around, and maybe snuggled at bed-time. For the most part, they are JUST mess-makers!
Here is an easy solution that you can do in 10 minutes!
- Use a lawn and leaf bag to bag it up!
- Use scrap fabric, (or if you are not like me and have PILES of scrap fabric, you can purchase 2 yards of your favorite from Walmart for around $5)
- Follow the tutorial below to make a drawstring bag.
- Pop in your leaf bag-o-toy mess and voila!
- A virtually FREE storage beanbag chair!