Monday, December 19, 2011

At Home All Day

Thanks to Jonathon Woods

Being at home all day has really not been good for my relationship. I spend a lot of time watching movies on my Direct TV and reading self help books and by the time my husband gets home at night I’m really ready to argue about something just to have some adult interaction? I wish it wasn’t that way but I just have a really hard time balancing my needs and my wants with what’s going on here – I would love to find some kind of part time work that I could get out of the house for or even something I could do from home. There’s something to be said for having something to engage you during the day and I just don’t have that. I can only imagine what it would be like to be in an office environment again but it is nice being with the kids all day and knowing what’s going on in their lives. I think there’s something else missing in my relationship if I had to guess.



Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | Linked In | Advertise Here

0 comments: